Uitdam CAT Sailing trips
Welcome on board
Sailing with CAT means fast sailing on a stable and luxurious catamaran that is fully equipped and also looks spectacular. Experience the freedom, happiness and fun of the water while the wind blows through your hair. With CAT you are assured of a super day on the Markermeer!
On Saturday and Sunday CAT sails around Pampus; the pearl of the Markermeer, Unesco World Heritage Site. And then along the Paard van Marken; the lighthouse from 1839 is still in function. This real beauty with its white tower and red roof is a beloved photo object. We sail right past it!
- register at CAT: via sailthecat.com, by telephone or drop by.
- CAT is located in the harbour of Uitdam; next to the restaurant of Europarcs.
- Sailing trips include coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, refreshments; extra to order on board: wine, beer, mixed drinks a €5,- p.s.
- CAT sails from Uitdam in the period: May 1st until October 1st 2021.
- CAT sailing trips are coronaproof!
- minimum 4, maximum 12 persons (depending on composition; family/ couple/individual)
Round Pampus-Horse of Marken:
- From €55,- for €47,50 p.p. and from €35,- for €19,- (4 to 12 years)
- departure Saturday 10 a.m.; return approximately 1 p.m.
- departure Sunday 10 a.m.; return approximately 1 p.m.
- From €42,50 for €35 p.p. and from €22,50 for €15,- (4 to 12 years)
- departure Saturday 2 p.m.; return approximately 4 p.m.
- departure Sunday 2 p.m.; return approximately 4 p.m.
Day trip Katwoude - Monnickendam:
- from € 89 for € 75 p.p. (adults) and from € 59 for € 35 p.p. (children 4-12 yrs).
- Departure 10:00 am; return 5 pm.
- This day trip can be booked on request.