Uitdam CAT Sailing trips
Welcome on board
Sailing with CAT means fast sailing on a stable and luxurious catamaran that is fully equipped and also looks spectacular. Experience the freedom, happiness and fun of the water while the wind blows through your hair. With CAT you are assured of a super day on the Markermeer!
On Saturday and Sunday CAT sails around Pampus; the pearl of the Markermeer, Unesco World Heritage Site. And then along the Paard van Marken; the lighthouse from 1839 is still in function. This real beauty with its white tower and red roof is a beloved photo object. We sail right past it!
Do you prefer a shorter wateractivity? That's also possible! Try funtubing and kneeboarding behind our small rib boat! A spectacular activity, perfect during warm summer days.
- Sign up at the reception of Europarcs Poort van Amsterdam
- CAT is located in the harbour of Uitdam; behind the restaurant of Europarcs.
- Sailing trips include coffee, tea, water, soft drinks, refreshments; extra to order on board: wine, beer, mixed drinks a €5,- p.s.
- CAT sails from Uitdam in the period: 27 June until 30 August 2020.
- CAT sailing trips are coronaproof!
- minimum 4, maximum 12 persons (depending on composition; family/ couple/individual)
Round Pampus-Horse of Marken:
- €47,50 p.p. and €19,- (4 to 12 years)
- departure Saturday 10 a.m.; return approximately 1 p.m.
- departure Sunday 10 a.m.; return approximately 1 p.m.
- €35 p.p. and €15,- (4 to 12 years)
- departure Saturday 2 p.m.; return approximately 4 p.m.
- departure Sunday 2 p.m.; return approximately 4 p.m.
Funtube or kneeboard watertrip:
- €25,- p.p.
- 20 - 30 minute trips
- on request through the CAT zeiltochten website below