· The marina of EuroParcs Resort Zuiderzee has, just like in recent years, received the official Blue Flag recognition. The Blue Flag is an international environmental award, which is awarded annually to beaches and marinas that participate in the campaign and have proven to be clean and safe. It is awarded to more than 4,500 beaches and marinas in more than 50 countries in Europe, South Africa, Morocco, New Zealand, Canada and the Caribbean. In the Netherlands, 128 marinas are allowed to carry the Blue Flag, including EuroParcs Resort Zuiderzee again.
The conditions for a marina to receive the Blue Flag are:
· Water and quays are clean
· Good hygienic sanitary facilities are sufficiently available
· There is a separate waste collection system, preferably also for bilge water and waste water
· Discharges of waste water from boats and port facilities into the water of the port are prohibited
· Rescue and extinguishing materials are available
· There are port regulations with codes of conduct for visitors
· Information on how to deal with nature and the environment is available
Gerard Bouwhuizen, Regional Manager for EuroParcs Resort Zuiderzee, among others, is proud to receive this recognition again. “The team is committed to this day in and day out every year: for the optimal stay enjoyment of our guests”, says the man who left his mark on the holiday park for many years as a park manager. "Being able to hoist the Blue Flag again makes us proud and it is a reward for the work we deliver on a daily basis."EuroParcs already had two holiday parks in Limburg with Resort Limburg
There is plenty to do for young and old in the immediate vicinity of the holiday park.
This beautifully situated holiday park has everything for an unforgettable holiday. Young and old are fully enjoying the facilities at the Resort Zuiderzee in Biddinghuizen.